Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Christmas Party and Student Exhibition

Ok I still don't know where to begin a blog. Am I supposed to begin at the top or the bottom? It might be the bottom. Well It has only been more than 2 years since I put the first post into this blog and here I am finally with a second post. I wanted to finally put up some pictures that I took of the students, friends and family that came out on Saturday December 10th for our Christmas Party and Student exhibition. I think I can say that we all had a great time. Unfortunately I was running around so much that I didn't take any pictures of the student work! Well a lot of it you can see on the website in the student galleries there. I will try to be a better photographer as well as host next time! There were some people like Kohei and Azuki who had to leave early and I wasn't able to snap a picture of them in time. Thanks to everyone who came out. Thanks to Marche Aux Puces for the great food. We will certainly have to have more events and parties this year. I will try to get some of my 2 years of backlogged photos up onto this blog. Happy belated new year to everyone who I haven't seen yet this year!

Chiko, Yumiko & Ryoko

Dipti & Vishal

Yoko, Daphne & Teresa

Kana, Minako & Yuko

Ikuko & Fusa

Freiderike, Jasmine & Amelie

Naomi & Cecelia

Sophie, Naomi's friend, & Naomi

Yuri

Yuri & Daryl

Damien & Misa

No comments: